CORORATE SALES MANAGER
- Developing new customers through own contacts, referrals and cold calls.
- Adherence to Reporting mechanism.
- Achievement of monthly / quarterly Revenue targets and professional submission of monthly commit numbers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with products and services
- Sales Operations management and active usage of online sales and opportunity management systems.
- Provide Market Feedback & Analysis
- Sales Plan Formulation & Execution.
- MBA in Marketing from a reputable and HEC recognized university.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- 3 to 5 years of Corporate Sales experience specially related to Call Center Solutions and hosted/resided soft PBX solutions.
- Strong corporate connections preferably from financial institutions sector.
- Team player with an ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to inspire confidence among all stakeholders and deliver under challenging, time-bound situations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advance level expertise on MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point).
Excellent salary package with fringe benefits.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science.
- Good understanding of Python, and Java, PHP.
- Unit testing.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Excellent troubleshooting with concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- Must Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Working Experience Linux based infrastructure.
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, OpenStack).
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows.
Qualifying candidates are welcomed to share profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
IT HELP-DESK OFFICER
- Provide LAN and IT helpdesk support.
- Installations of server, hardware and software infrastructure.
- Monitor network usage and security, ensure networks are running smoothly.
- Troubleshoot and restore systems after crashes, manage system backups.
- Maintaining inventory files of IT Equipment / accessories.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking IT support.
- Installation & configuration of windows Win XP, Win7, Win8, Win10.
- Installation of Windows 2003/2008 server, XP, Windows 7, Windows 10.
- Computer Hardware and Software Troubleshooting, Configuration.
- Diagnose, Repair and Troubleshoot Network related issues.
- Configuration of Printer, Scanner and other hardwares.
- Responsible to keep softwares and anti-virus up to date.
- Laptop / Desktop Maintenance.
- Maintaining & configuring outlook email.
- Purchasing of IT Equipment / Dealing with Vendors.
- Bachelor in computer science or B.COM with considereble knowledge along with CCNA.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experiecne.
- Capable to handle servers with respect to monitoring and troubleshooting hardware.
- Basic skills in LAN, WAN, Wireless networks.
- Basic knowledge of active directory (Domain Server).
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office 2013 , 2016.
- Knowledge of essential softwares, hardwares and anti viruses.
Telecard is an equal opportunity workplace who provides professional environment to all employees. We believe in hiring qualified individuals who contributes towards company’s success. We give opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or any other status protected by the law. Telecard does not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.