Customized Billing Portal to help businesses keep an eye on calling costs
The customer portal is where your customers go to manage all things billing with respect to your business. It allows your customers to complete most billing tasks in a self-service portal, like submitting payments, viewing invoices, subscribing to services, and more. The customer portal is provided by Invoiced with no coding experience or extra setup required. Customers can access the customer portal at any time and from anywhere with an internet connection.
Within your customer portal, customers will be able to:
- Submit payments
- View and search all invoices, estimates, credit notes, and payments
- Update contact information
- Enroll in AutoPay and manage payment methods
- Approve payment plans
- Approve estimates and pay up-front deposits
- Apply open credit notes
- Purchase subscriptions
- Ask billing-related questions
All of these features can be enabled or disabled as desired in order to better suit your needs.